Tim & Ali & Dan's Blog site

Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas comes early


Well after months of planning, and much purchasing, Alex (our lodger) and I spent Saturday putting up Christmas lights. when I say saturday, I do actually mean all day, we started at 10:00 in the midst of a thunderstorm, our first job was unpackign 13 sets of lights, and wrapping all the controllers in sandwich bags and and ducktape. I then proceeded to try and understand the plan in Alex's head failing that we wandered out in the down pour and looked lovingly at some bushes and trees, at least the ones we could see through the rain. Actually the rain only lasted the morning and then we really went to business.

Why months of planning I can hear you ask, WELL, Alex being the computer genious that he is has designed and built a system where by YOU yes YOU the general public can view our lights over the web. In fact it gets better than that, I know HOW!! I can hear you ask, well you can also controll then over the internet. Seriously I am not kiddling the grand opening will be on friday 1st December......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home