Tim & Ali & Dan's Blog site

Monday, February 05, 2007

More vehicle trouble

Motorbike this time, I have pictures, just on the home computer, I promise I will get them up here soon! I had to call the breakdown assistance people out, some problem with my clutch turns out to be some problem with the selector. Eventually get the guy arrives and we head with the bike over to Jullian at Long Crendon. He is a dude that man. Runs a little motorbike workshop on his own in the middle of an industrial estate that used to be a turkey farm. NO not the Bernard Mathews turkey farm that has been in the news the last couple days. the BBC news artice about said Turkey farm.


Whilst I was waiting the the assistance to arrive, I signed up for a map that put dots fro all our visitors. I doubt we are going to get that many visitors, but the little map looks cool all the same! you can find it over there on the side. Ahh now I have work to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home